Saturday, June 11, 2011

Movie and a Smoothie

Not much has happened today...the dreary weather made me want to curl up on the couch and watch movies all day. I did NOT do that, at least not all day, but tonight is another story. I did review the muscles that we've been re-learning in my kinesiology class. It's amazing how learning about the actions that certain muscles perform makes me appreciate strength training so much more. I can actually understand how doing certain exercises will benefit said muscles...and I like knowing that what I'm doing is working :)

So after doing some studying and eating a simple dinner, watching a movie sounded like a perfect activity. My roomie and I decided to watch Easy A
Not gonna lie, I love this movie. It's fun and entertaining and you don't have to really think about anything while watching it. Emma Stone's movie parents are awesome...some of their lines are hysterical.
After the movie ended, my stomach was grumbling...as is typical about an hour after I eat anything. So, I decided to whip up a smoothie...nothing special, but it was delicious
In the smoothie:
  • Frozen banana
  • Frozen strawberries
  • Frozen blueberries
  • Spoonful of peanut butter
  • A little scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
  • A cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
I think I slurped this thing down in less than 5 minutes. How I didn't get a brain freeze, I have no idea.
Anyway, I just realized the Finding Nemo is on ABC Family!! SCORE...yay for a movie night :)

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy" - Dori

Have a good night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment